WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Maths Because I had now idea how to do this year seven skill and I went to Mr J for help but I got it wrong and kept getting it wrong and then Mr J said go and Get some help from the girls (Hannah and Kahu) to help you with this stratagem and I made up one question got it wrong and then tried another and got it right but I didn't try another witch I think I should have done. And also I have been having trouble with the boys lately and It hasn't gone very well but its been fixed so I am grateful for that.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I went to Mr J for help but I got one of the hard questions wrong and tried another got myself muddled up and then got it wrong then Mr J sent me off And told The girls(Hannah and Kahu) to help me and Told them to make up a equation for me to keep trying the skill the first question was 61 x 22= the answer was 1342 But I got 1323 witch was obviously wrong so then I tried another witch was 45 x 26= 1170 I got that one right and then moved on to something else.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Well maths as well because I got the year 7's maths equation right but it took a bit more practice than I thought But I still think I really did well and writing.
Why are you proud if it?
Well maths as well because I got the year 7's maths equation right but it took a bit more practice than I thought But I still think I really did well and I also did well on my writing after a little help from you (Mrs Fahey) you helped me on writing as a persons perspective of a crime-scene rather than just a story of a crime-scene so thank you so much.
Sarah, you are welcome, we don't mind helping you when you are willing to try!!! I am really impressed that you kept on trying with your maths. Keep those positive thoughts in your head. 'I CAN' OR 'I WILL TRY' OR 'IT IS OK IF I DON'T GET IT RIGHT FIRST TIME'. Remember Mr J and Miss Harsent can help you too.
ReplyDelete