Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 August 2018

Weekly reflection Term 3 week 3

WEEK 3 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Inquiry because I had trouble keeping up with the facts that were given out about the country's especially when I am following the video about the country.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I keeped going so I could get lots of information about the country's and Now I know what one I like and am Interested in

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Writing because I think that I put a lot of effort into this so that I can Make it more interesting for the people that are reading and I think I did well because I have used  My Scenes In my writing to make it more interesting as well as it just being normal boring.


Why are you proud if it?
Because I think that I put a lot of effort into this so that I can Make it more interesting for the people that are reading and I think I did well because I have used  My Scenes In my writing to make it more interesting as well.


2 comments:

  1. This week when we watch the videos you can just write down the facts that are interesting or new to you. I will also go much slower as I felt we were too rushed last week. I am pleased you are proud of your writing, I would have loved to have seen a photo of it. This week we are writing about our super heroes, I hope you enjoy that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms Hazlett I definitely found it much more easier to follow once I just wrote down what I found Interesting about the country's.

    ReplyDelete