Search This Blog

Thursday, 6 September 2018

Weekly reflection week 6



WEEK 6 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Maths because I haven't had much of a good attitude in it until Fiona helped me catch up with my basic facts test and then I started to have a better attitude.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
Fiona helped me catch up with my basic facts test and then I started to have a better attitude and I completed most of the things that I had to do after my group.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing because I was away for most of last week so I had a lot to do but I finished it because I stayed in for a extra writing group and I worked really hard so I got it done so I am proud of my work that I have done because I tried to make it really interesting for the readers.


Why are you proud if it?
Because I was away for most of last week so I had a lot to do but I finished it because I stayed in for a extra writing group and I worked really hard so I got it done so I am proud of my work that I have done because I tried to make it really interesting for the readers and I put a lot of effort into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment