Camp Experiences
Learning Objectives:
Level 3
- Show a developing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
- Select, form, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
- Use language features appropriately, showing a developing understanding of their effects.
- Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures.
Level 4
- Show an increasing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
- Select, develop, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
- Use a range of language features appropriately, showing an increasing understanding of their effects.
- Organise texts. Using a range of appropriate structures.
Learning goals:
- To hook the reader in with an interesting beginning
- A variety of sentence starters
- A variety of sentence lengths
- Edit and rework
- Effective peer checking and feedback
Getting pulled higher an higher as the harness tugs on my skin. As If i was being strangered. I finally get to the top struggling to breathe. As all of a sudden all this fear builds up inside me in seconds. Until it all came out in a big loud scream! I finally shoot down but in style! About a minute later the swing starts slowing down! As they hook me up for the second time. I see the rest of the people in my group pulling me up as i get higher and higher as they lift me up off the ground.
This time I knew what was coming! As I see little people pulling me up of the ground. They stop and I just float in they sky as William shouts. Sarah are you ready! As they start counting down 3! 2! 1! Screams eco the air! As I get released from the sky. Swinging side to side i start slowing down again. As I look down at my friends putting there harness's on ready to go up onto the giant swing!
I did well because I used a lot of punctuation and edited my writing really well and used my grammar spelling and punctuation.


Sarah, outstanding piece of writing. You have used some great language to describe your experiences backed up with some different complex punctuation. It is great to see using simple sentences but you need to remember to use both simple, complex, and compound sentences.
ReplyDelete